Ark63088

This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, a few days after classes started. Everything has been going really, really great! I still am not on my my regular diet yet, but this really just involves not biting into anything and not eating hard foods. I am almost limitless, really, as I can have chicken, macaroni salads, pasta meals, which are perfect for this time of year anyway.

Last Monday I went to the Orthodontist to get my first adjustment since surgery, and it didn't feel any different then any other time, although I did notice that I couldn't open my mouth as much I used to, but it didn't cause any problems. I am so excited to finally be in the last long haul of my treatment! I can already feel my spaces closing, and I hope they close quickly at that! Michelle told me that typically spaces close at about 1 mm per month, and she could tell just by looking that my spaces were about 3 to 4 mm, so that's about 3 or 4 months to get the spaces closed! While doing that, Dr. Sbuttoni is shifting my teeth a little to the left, so that midlines match up. At the moment their slightly off, but thankfully this is just a "teeth" problem, not a jaw problem. I also still have to wear my elastics, but luckily am using the one's from their office, which are much thinner and "lighter," although they break more often ( I always ask for an extra bag!)

Anyway, this all I really have time to update today. I have lots of projects to work on, and I don't want my blogging to be my reason for falling behind! Enjoy the day :)
5 Responses
  1. Richard Says:

    Hey,

    Hope the braces are going okay. Must say you are looking great after the surgery; you can really see how much of a difference it has made and I am sure the braces treatment will continue this.

    I thought you may appreciate a link to the http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/ which has info about a wealth of dental treatments and also has a forum and section where you can ask dental experts about your treatment.

    A link on your main page would be greatly appreciated.

    Orthodontics - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/orthodontics.html

    Experts - http://www.cosmeticdentistryguide.co.uk/experts.html

    Hope you find the info useful and that your treatment continues to go well.


    Richard.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    You look great! I had surgery 11 days out, and it feels like both a long time and a short time ago. Chewing things, even soft things, must be awesome.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Can I simply say what a comfort to discover a person that actually understands what they're talking about on the web. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people must look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

    Here is my web page ... vakantiehuizen


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Did your numbness go away?


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Dont bother replying