Ark63088

Today will be a fairly short blog. I'm feeling okay, swelling's gradually going down and I ran to the 'local' Vitamin World and got those supplements I wanted! I'll make sure to post how they're working for me and how my body responds to them (hopefully well).

When I got home, I took my antibiotic and then had to call my peeps at Rite Aid who told me that the prescriptions would be ready by tomorrow evening... um... almost done today! Luckily, they must have gotten shipment early because they said they were ready!

I went on another walk today, and thank goodness it wasn't as cold as yesterday, I almost enjoy walking in the winter weather! Of course, Boe decided to make a new friend with what looked like a mini version of a Husky who had escaped from his home. Eventually his owners came out and scrambled to catch him, of which Bow was very upset by because once he sees something he assumes that it's his.

After I got home I finally did some work on the paper I've been working on, which felt really good. But after I realized I was in some pain so I took the liquid motrin my doc recommended. I'm not sure if it worked because I was also tired so I hopped into bed with Boe and took a nap.

Everything with my jaw has been going smoothly. I didn't see too much of a change today, but of course I still had to post a picture but I would hate too miss a beat! Plus I know there's at leastsome difference, even if it's small. The thing that I don't like that I know is surgery relates is the 'downess' I have been feeling. From what I have been told, this is because of sterioids you receive at the hospital, which make you feel good for about a week, and then right about this time you go through a type of withdrawal. Which is, of course, a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I noticed it starting to his yesterday, and today it's been a bit more of a struggle.

Hopefully the new vitamins will help give me a boost and help with the swelling, which will make feel happier :) Till then, I'm off to pick up those prescriptions some Chinese food for the hubby.
0 Responses