Ark63088



Well Merry Christmas everyone! Actually, Merry Chrismahanahkwanzakah just to be safe :) Today was a really great day for me, even just surgery wise. I was able to take off my bands by myself and take out my plate for a couple of hours. It felt so different! The first thing i did was brush my teeth with a child-size tooth brush. I can only my mouth a little ways, probably an inch or less I think, but it was just enough to get in their and clean, clean, clean.

Then, of course, I had to call so I could actually SAY Merry Christmas to my parents and my good friend Candice, who were all happy to hear my voice, although it does




sound wierd when you can, because it doesn't like you just yet! I spent the next 2 hours eating wonderful mashed potatoes and getting ready to greet family members who stopped in. My mom even brought

mashed potatoes for me (the creamiest!) so I will enjoy them tomorrow when I take my bands out again. I plan on doing so when my best friend, Brianne, comes by so that I can actually chat with her (In case she's reading this - that's why I didn't call my dear!)

Anywho, it felt so great to be able to talk again, I absolutely did not want to put my bands back in , which of course had to happen BEFORE everyone came over, and then I had to struggle to talk again.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank my Dad, who had no idea what I was saying but played it up as though he did for almost a full 5 minutes before i asked if he actually understood me. I'm pretty sure my mumbling makes him want to punch me in the face but luckily he just deals with it. Good Job, Daddio.

So, after such a long day, I am not sitting at my computer exhausted and about to take another round of antibiotics and then relax with my boyfriend for the evening. Oh- and his family got us
an AWESOME gift- and electric blanket! I am ALWAYS cold and have been wanting one for a super long time, so I really happy to finally get one :)




Hope everyone had a good holiday and enjoys the upcoming new year. I'll continue posting day by day to show my progress, I think I actually noticed a difference in my pictures today! Good night everyone, and a special good night to my Mom, who has been waiting for me to update all day.
0 Responses