Ark63088

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I felt much better today, despite the fact that I didn't get to do everything I wanted to. But being in a good mood was enough for me :). Instead of waiting for the afternoon to come up, I decided to take Boe on walk this morning, which was of course the same time it decided to snow.

But the walk kept me feeling good and healthy and I was glad to be out of the house. I made sure to take my vitamins again today, and am trying to keep a good track of them so that they're in my system doing their thing. One thing I can definitely say that's helping is the Bromelain, out of all the vitamins this one is supposed to be good at helping sore muscles as well as being an anti inflammatory (which is prob. why it helps said muscles), and by the time I went to bed last night my left cheek was so much less tense that I could almost smile normally! I happily noted the difference.

I also pre-made some food tonight for dinner because we are heading over to my best friend's house, Brianne, for a New Years Eve get together and I need to bring it with me considering they don't have the endless supply of liquid diet materials like I do. The recipe I made is called Corny Chicken Soup- I don't know why I hate the name, but I LOVE the soup! It's even Steve's favorite. I'll make sure to post the recipe for those who would like to give it a whirl.

Any who, life's been going well, I'm so glad that today was not met with such a down feeling like the previous few. Hopefully whatever was causing it is out of my system and I can look forward to enjoying the rest of my recovery. Was that an ironic statement? Oh well. Goodnight, all and enjoy the New Year!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I believe in organics ways on teeth whitening, I highly suggest using
    Baking Soda and Lemon. I tried it as advised by Jersey
    City Dentist. I've seen the result in 2 weeks. Attempt it!

    my website; teeth whitening at home without baking soda