Ark63088

Can you believe it has already been EIGHT days since I had surgery?! I remember looking at so many people's blogs and on their accounts of "day nine," etc, I always thought, wow can't wait to be there, it seems they're been recovering for awhile now! Oh, but it wasn't so, it's been only a measly 8 days for me! And what a wonderful day 8 it was.

This morning I went back to Doctor Busino's office bright and early for another check up. I was so excited because they took out the bite plate that was holding everything tight and now I only have to wear the bands! AND i can take the bands out three times a day for a few hours each time! What's even better is that even though I have to wear the bands, i can still communicate! and I mean people KNOW what I'm saying! I was so excited I forgot how many bands I was supposed to wear and had to go ask him again!

The rest of the day involved me doing... not much of anything to be honest! I feel so great, and I wanted to be able to relax on a day that wasn't a result of not being able to move anyway. So, tomorrow's another day to get movin with the school stuff. But I won't stress about that here.

The only pain that I'm really having is that my teeth (mostly the bottom) are getting used to being where they are, so I'm just taking so medicine to help "them" get used to it a little easier :) And that's still one of the best feelings in the world! I'm sure I'll say it again when I get my braces off, but I can't believe what a difference there is! My bite feels so good, and I can't help but look in the mirror and just see how great it looks (ego?) to see my bottom teeth right behind my front-where they're supposed to be!

Other than that, today was pretty mellow. I made a couple of videos for my youtube channel, and have been spending time working editing them, and then I hope to be making some delicious soup for dinner!








Side note- a big thank you to Kathy, who is originally from my Ortho's office and now also a 'visitor' at my job (she's a customer, but too fun to be called one), whocalled me today to see how I was doing! It made my whole day, so if she reads this, kudos:) and I'll see you at the next funday sunday ;) Goodnight, all!
0 Responses