Ark63088
Well, I had my LAST checkup at the Surgeon's office yesterday! And I'm officially ready for surgery! I could not be more excited. I always had this fear that he was going to say I wasn't quite ready yet, but now I've gotten the okay and preparing myself for the day (which is December 21, 2009). I've spent all day preparing videos and pictures to update my blogs and vlogs, which probably isn't the best idea since I have finals tomorrow! But I just couldn't wait to tell the world ha ha.
I'm a little mad that I was so excited to order zip n squeeze bags and the cool jaw wrap and now they're not available. Does anyone know of any other jaw wraps that are similar that are available? Let me know if there are, because I really would like to have them. Luckily I already have ginormous pillows that will me with sleeping, so I'm not worried about that.
Next week, I am getting surgical hooks put on, as well as taking my last final, which is actually presenting a paper for my class. After that, I have only a few days left before surgery! I just found out yesterday that they (the hospital) doesn't tell you or the surgeon what time the surgery will be until the Friday beforehand! SO that is the only thing I am completely oblivious too at the moment.
Now, my surgeon gave me my prescriptions yesterday, so I just have to pick them up and then I will be put them in my fridge for safe keeping. Before I go, I'm going to leave you some new pictures that I took of my overbite. I can't wait to see the results of this journey!





this is where you can really see the space




























0 Responses